Tecno C8 display mostly goes blank after flashing
If you have flashed your Tecno C8 and when you turn ON you only see a dim backlight but no logo or images, or when you plug in a charger or USB cable you only see a dim backlight, then this tutorial will fix your problem.
All you will need is to download the files to fix it and flash it to the phone using any flashing software that supports Mediatek devices such as Miracle box, EFT, SP flash tool, CM2 and many more.
You can download flashing softwares from the links below if you need.
Steps To Fix Blank Tecno C8 Display
- Download the file from this link or down below. DOWNLOAD
- Extract the file to your computer.
- Open your software for flashing.
- Load the scatter file from the downloaded folder.
- Select all the files in the folder for flashing and Write/Flash all the files.
- Tecno K9 Having Camera Problem Simple Fix
- Oppo F5 FRP & Pattern Lock Reset with Miracle Box
- Tecno CA7 DA Files Free Download | Tecno CA7 FRP Reset