Here we will show you how to reset Oppo F5 FRP and pattern lock using Miracle box software. If you don’t have the box version you can download the crack software HERE and it’s free and easy to set up.
Steps to Reset Oppo F5 FRP & Pattern lock
- Launch the Miracle box software
- Select the MTK Tab
- Select the Service Tab
- Select the Format option
- In the Boot Select option choose 8th boot
- Below on the drop-down menu select Oppo F5/A79/A83
- Uncheck the Safe mode and select advanced(FRP)
- Click on the Start Tab and choose NO on the popup screen
- Now hold both vol up and vol down keys and connect USB cable.
- When the process starts, release the keys.
- After format OK turn ON the phone and wait for it to load. It might take upto5 minutes depending on the phone.
- Tecno KA7
frpReset Just one Click with EFT 1.4.0 Crack
ImeiRepair Guide with Miracle Box
- Samsung J200F FRP Lock Removal with Miracle Box