In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to remove the Itel A56 Privacy Protection Password safely using a free file. This method is safe and tested.
In this procedure you will need the following:
- The Itel A56 Privacy Fix file.(download below)
- spd drivers, but if you already have it installed on your computer then no need.
You can also check out my youtube video for more info.
Steps to Remove Privacy Password
- Download the file and Extract
- Open the Research Download tool in the extracted folder
- Load the .pac file from the folder
- Click the settings tab and deselect the NV_W , prodNV and phasecheck
- Click OK
- Click the play button to start flashing process
- Connect your switched off phone to PC while holding the boot keys.
- Boot keys are volume up and down
- wait for the process to finish
- When Passed please disconect from PC
- Boot to Recovery Mode and perform a hard reset
- Then reboot the phone.
Itel A56 Privacy Protection Fix File