This tutorial will solve Itel A16 Fastboot rebooting issue. This happens when you switch ON the phone, it boots to Fastboot mode. Follow the tutorial.
Itel A16 Fastboot Error Solution
You will need the following files, they are free to download:
Steps to Flash Itel A16 & Solve Fastboot error
- Open the Upgradedownload tool
- Click on the settings icon and select the Itel A16 firmware you downloaded above
- Wait for the process of loading to finish.( it takes some minutes)
- After it finishes loading click on the PLAY icon to start.
- Switch off the phone or remove battery and insert again.
- Hold the VOLUME DOWN button and connect to PC. When the process of flashing starts you can release the vol key.
- Wait untill all the process is finished and you get the passed message.
- After succesful flashing remove the battery and insert again, then start the phone.(It will take some time loading the first time, be patient.)
Read also, Itel A12 Hang On Logo Solved
- 8GB ROM
- 512MB RAM
- Rear Camera – 2.0MP
- Front – 5 MP
- Android 8.1 GO edition
- 2050 mAh battery
- Wifi hotspots
- Slim Body
- Display Size (in)4.0
- RAM 512
- Memory Size (GB)8
- Processor Intel Core i3
- Camera 2.0
- Operating System Android
- Product warranty 1year
- Connectivity 2g 3g Sim Card Type