Download Samsung USB Driver made by Samsung. Samsung USB Drivers work perfectly fine with all Samsung Galaxy devices running on Android. All the device line-ups, new and old, are all compatible with this latest Samsung USB Driver.
File Name: Samsung-USB-Driver-v126.96.36.199.zip
File Size: 36.9 MB
Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 | 32-Bit and 64-Bit
There are several situations when you may need to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet to your computer or laptop. Here are a few examples:
- For copying or moving photos and videos and other forms of media from device to PC to free up device space.
- To copy media onto your Samsung Galaxy device for usage.
- For flashing stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- For updating your Samsung Galaxy to the latest version of Android.
And the list goes on and on. The extent to which we depend on our computers when it comes to our smartphones is mind-blowing!
So, any time you want to connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your PC or laptop, it is important that you always have the latest Samsung USB Drivers installed on it. The USB Drivers help your Samsung Galaxy mobile device to effectively communicate with your PC or laptop running on Windows operating system. That is the reason why not only Samsung but every single OEM release constant updates to their USB Driver software.
If for some reason, you do not want to install the Samsung USB Drivers on your Android device, then Samsung has its own PC companion software called Samsung Kies which helps you manage your Samsung Galaxy when connected to a computer. When you install Samsung Kies software on your computer, Samsung USB drivers are automatically installed onto your device by default; no additional steps are needed.
- SPD USB Drivers x32 and x64 bit Windows 7/8/10/11
- Miracle box Drivers for Windows 7,8 & 10 | 32 bit & 64 bit
- Mobile Flashing Drivers | MTK, SPD, ADB, CDC Qualcomm..