This is the Official community of Samsung Odin Flash Tool Download for up-to-date Odin download links and Guides. Odin is the most commonly used flashing tool for Samsung smartphones and tabs which is linked by Samsung Inc. Odin is lightweight, yet powerful and widely used by worldwide Android users. In order to flash your device’s firmware, you need to put your device on the Download mode (Odin mode ).
Right now, Odin is only compatible with the windows platform but you can use Heimdall if you need alternatives for Linux or MAC OS. XDA developers and the Odin Android community trying to provide up-to-date direct download links and various kinds of usages.
Samsung Odin Features
- Flash Stock Firmware – With Odin, you can Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Device. So this is extremely useful to come up with a fix in a condition like a crash, boot loop, or any issue related to software operations.
- Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM) – Flashing Custom firmware stands for replacing content aiming for modifications in the firmware. Odin allows effective processing.
- Flash Recovery File (TWRP) – Like Stock and Custom firmware flashing Odin gives the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery. In that way, you will be able to add many sorts of functions to your Samsung Android device.
- Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img) – Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice, you must have Odin flashable custom kernel (.tar) and be compatible with your Android device.
- Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files) – Odin can Flash custom root packages on your device to letting root access.
Samsung Odin Flash Tool Links
- Odin v3.14.4
- Odin v3.14.1
- Odin 3.13.1
- Download Samsung Odin 3.12.3
- Download Odin 3.11.1
- Download Odin 3.10.6
- Samsung Odin 3.09
Read also, Latest Samsung USB Drivers for Windows
|Software Name||Samsung Odin Tool|
|Latest Version||Odin v3.14.4|
|Supported Formats||*.bin, *.tar & *tar.md5.|
|Supported OS||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10|