SPD USB Drivers help to detect any Spreadturm SPD-powered phones to the computer without installing any ADB or any other driver packages. SPD driver is an essential program to upgrade, flash, and update any SPD smartphone, Tablet using a Windows computer.
If you have any Spreadturm (Unisoc) powered Android smartphone or tablet and trying to connect it to the computer. This Spreadturm driver will help you to fix the problem in a few mins. Once you have installed SPD USB Driver on your PC then it will detect your smartphone and tablet to the computer for MTP, Charging, File Transferring, flashing flash files, Firmware Update, and Removing Screen & FRP lock.
Spreadturm USB driver supported all versions of the Windows operating system. (eg-windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 Windows 10, Windows XP) both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Supported Tools & Software
- SPD Flash Tool
- SPD Research Download Tool
- Miracle Box Latest Setup
- GSM Aladdin
- UMT MTK Setup
- MRT Dongle
- Volcano Box
- Infinity-Box Tool
- GPG Dragon
- SPD Tools
- SPD FRP Tools
- Many more
Download SPD USB Drivers
|File Name||Spreadtrum USB Driver|
|System type||X32-bit and X64-bit system|
|Supported OS||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows XP|
How to Install the Drivers
NB: Always Disable Driver Signature Enforcement before installing the drivers.
- First, download the manual installation driver files.
- Extract the USB driver files on your computer.
- Right-click on the Start icon and open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager select Action.
- Select Add legacy hardware.
- You will get a popup window, click Next.
- Select the Install the hardware that I have manually selected from a list (Advanced) and click Next.
- Select Show All Devices and click Next.
- Click Browse and give the file path of extracted USB driver folder and choose .inf file.
- Now click Open,
- Click Next to begin installing.
- Wait for the finish.
- Click finish.
- Latest Oppo MTK Driver Qcom USB Driver
- CDC Driver for Android Free Download
- Miracle box Drivers for Windows 7,8 & 10 | 32 bit & 64 bit
- Mobile Flashing Drivers | MTK, SPD, ADB, CDC Qualcomm.