Itel it5600 6531E
Download link for Itel it5600 6531E flash file free and not password protected. You can use miracle box to flash the phone and also read the info. The CPU type of the phone is not the usual SPD6531 but its SPD6631E.
Steps to flash Itel it5600 with Miracle Box
- After successfully launching your miracle box software, click on the SPD tab.
- Select the Write option.
- Under choose Type select SPD6631E.
- Next, click on the folder icon and navigate to where you have saved the downloaded the flash file. Make sure you have already extracted its content.
- Click on start button.
- With the phone switched off, Hold the option key (check the image below) and insert the USB cable. when the phone is connected successfully release the key and wait for the process to finish.
- Announced2016, January
- StatusAvailable. Released 2016, January
- Dimensions116.3mm x 50.3mm x 15.2mm
- Weight87 grams
- SIMDual SIM (Single Stand-by)
- Display TypeTFT Non-touch Display, 65K colors
- Size1.8 inches, 10.2 cm2 (~22.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution128 x 160 pixels (~114 ppi density)
- Operating SystemFeatured OS
- ChipsetYes, Unknown
- CPUYes, Unknown
- RAM (Memory)4 MB
- Storage Capacity4 MB
- Card SlotYes, up to 16 GB via microSD card
- PhonebookYes, upto 1000 contacts
- Call RecordYes
- Camera TypeSingle Lens
- Camera Sensor(s)1.3 Megapixel
- Video ResolutionVGA
- LED FlashNo
- Camera TypeNone
- Speaker LocationBack
- Audio Jack Type3.5mm audio jack
- USBMicro USB 2.0
- BluetoothBluetooth 3.0
- FM RadioYes, Wireless FM
- Battery CapacityRemovable Li-Ion 2500mAh battery
- Talk TimeUp to 9 hours2
- Stand-byUp to 600 hours
- ColorsBlack and White
- Java SupportYes
- MessagesSMS(Single view)
- Additional Features– MP3 player
– Digital clock
– Expense manager
- 2G Network BandsGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network BandsNo support for 3G network
- 4G Network BandsNo support for 4G LTE network