Fidetec provides you with the OFFICIAL download links for the Factory Signed Infinix PR652B Firmware file, Infinix Hot 10 i. This file will help you fix all software-related issues. Before Flashing make sure to back up your data, but if the device is dead, bricked, or hang on the logo you can skip this.
This File will fix;
- Hang on logo
- Dead or bricked after flashing fix
- Frp lock remove
- Privacy protection password remove
- Fastboot mode fix
- Demo mode
- Bootloop fix
- Unfortunately apps has stopped error fix
- White display after flashing
- And many more…
The firmware is in PAC format (after extraction) you can flash with the Research Download tool or Upgrade Download tool, Infinity CM2, Miracle Box, or any other box or tool which supports flashing PAC files.
NB: Before flashing, make sure that:
- The battery is charged at least 30% (although some flashing can be done without the battery)
- The phone is switched off
- You have installed Spreadtrum SCI USB drivers on your PC
- You have downloaded the firmware above and extracted it
- You have a PC and a compatible USB cable
NB: Before flashing also make sure the phone has at least 30% of battery capacity to avoid interruption during the flashing process.
Download the firmware from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions afterward. Report any broken download links by commenting below.
How to Flash
- Download and Install SPD Driver on your PC
- Download and Extract Firmware File
- Run the SPD Flash tool or the tool you are using and load Package
- Select the PAC file from the extracted folder
- Click Download and connect your switched off Phone by holding the boot keys where necessary.
- Let the process finish, DO NOT Disconnect during flashing.
- When done flashing disconnect and power ON
Factory Signed Infinix PR652B Firmware
- Tecno DroidPad 7C Pro Frp Reset File
- Factory Signed Infinix X657 Firmware X657-H8030AB-QGo-OP
- Infinix X688C Firmware | Factory Signed
- Samsung A03s MDM | SM-A037F Permanent Fix
- Samsung A11 MDM File