In this tutorial we are going to show you how to fix spd phones error TEE Keybox Not Write In which is appears on the screen after flashing some android phones, especially Safaricom Neon Ray phones.
Steps to Fix TEE Keybox Not Write In
To fix this error you first must install the ADB and Fastboot Setup. For Windows 10 users you must disable driver signature for drivers to install.
Install the above files, and if you have already installed them before just move on to the next steps.
- On your Phone Enable developer options by tapping the Build number 7 times. Then open Developer options and Enable USB Debugging.
- Connect the phone to the PC
- Now go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot and open cmd-here as Administrator
- On the CMD window type ADB devices and press Enter
- On your Phone, You should Accept the Notifications on USB Debugging
- If there is an Unauthorized message on the cmd window, repeat the ADB devices command
- Next type ADB shell and press Enter
- Then Type pm list packages and press Enter
- You will see a very long list of apps already installed on the phone.
- Scroll down below and type the following command pm uninstall –user 0 com.unisoc.keyboxcheckerand press Enter
- You will get “Success” on the cmd window
- Restart the phone and the error is gone
- Safaricom Neon Ray Pro Firmware PAC File
- Safaricom Neon Lite Firmware V02 | V03 Pac File
- Safaricom Neon Ray Firmware J10 PAC File
- Safaricom Neon Nova Firmware Free Download
- Safaricom Neon Ray J11 Firmware V02 Android 10 Download
- My Safaricom App Error ” sorry unable to process your request please try again later “