This is a simple step by step tutorial on how you can Root Samsung S7 Edge 7.0 Easily with a file provided free. All you will need is the Root file, Samsung phone drivers installed on your PC and USB Cable.
Steps to Root Samsung S7 Edge 7.0
- Download the Root File above or from this link – DOWNLOAD
- Extract the file on your desktop.
- Put your phone into download mode. (Switch phone OFF & press and hold Vol- & Home button & Power Key, when the phone powers ON release the keys & press Vol + to enter Download mode)
- Connect your phone to PC.
- On your desktop open the extracted file and launch the Odin tool by clicking in the Odin3-v3.10.6
- you will find your phone added already, Click on AP and select the CF ROOT file
- Click on Start and wait for the process to Finish.
- The phone will restart so just be patient and wait until you see the PASS on Odin tool.
- Done!! Your phone is now ROOTED.
- What is Rooting & Why You Should Root Your Android Phone
- SM-G928T Samsung S6 Edge Plus 4 Files Repair Download