Please keep in mind also that this Itel It6910 Schematics and Service Manual is continuously being updated and modified, so watch always out for the newest version. The purpose of this document is to help technicians to carry out service to products. This Service Manual content of it is confidential.
While every endeavor has been made to ensure the accuracy of this document, some errors may exist.
If you find any errors or if you have further suggestions
- Servicing and alignment must be undertaken by qualified personnel only.
- Ensure all work is carried out at an anti–static workstation and that an anti–static wrist strap is worn.
- Use only approved components as specified in the parts list.
- Ensure all components, modules screws and insulators are correctly re–fitted after servicing and
- Ensure all cables and wires are re-positioned correctly
- Any product of which the covers are removed must be handled with ESD protection.
- The SIM card can be replaced without ESD protection if the product is otherwise ready for use.
- To replace the covers ESD protection must be applied.
- All electronic parts of the product are susceptible to ESD. Resistors, too, can be damaged by static electricity discharge.
- All ESD sensitive parts must be packed in metalized protective bags during shipping and handling outside any ESD Protected Area (EPA).
- Every repair action involving opening the product or handling the product components must be done under ESD protection.
- ESD protected spare part packages MUST NOT be opened/closed out of an ESD Protected Area.
Itel It6910 Schematics and Service Manual
NETWORK AND CALL FUNCTION TEST
- Insert a SIM card into the tested cell phone, and make sure the network function of SIM card has been opened.
- Long press the power button to switch on the mobile phone.
- Check whether the signal of the network is in good order.
- Dial a fixed telephone number.
- Check the quality of network through the calling.
- If there have any problem about the network or the quality of calling, please send the phone to repair in our factory.
- End the test both of the network and call.