This tutorial will show you how to remove password, pattern or pin on Pecco C500 phone. We also provided the link to download Pecco C500 firmware to unbrick or repair the phone software.
Peco C500 Specs
- CPU type- spd8810/6820
- Android version 4.04
- Flash type: NAND
- Flash ID: 00AD00BC
- Flash Model: HYNIX H8BCS0UN0MCR
- Flash Size: 0x21000000(528.0M)
Peco C500 Firmware Download
Steps to reset Pattern/pin/password
- Open miracle box
- Select SPD Tab
- Select Rd Unlock and select clean passcode
- On Choose type, select boot SPD8810/6820
- Click start.
- Switch off phone
- Hold both volume keys and connect to PC
- When device gets detected release volume keys.
- Wait for a minute or two for it to finish unlocking.
- When unlocking finishes you must insert sim card and start the phone, then do a factory reset from the phone settings.
- Itel A11 Frp Reset with Miracle Box 1-Click spd7731C
- H-mobile J5 mini Flash File Free Download | spd6530A
- Bontel 3310 Flash file Free Download 100% TESTED (Coolsand)
Hassan is a Technician in mobile software programming, Internet technology and Electrical Installations. He also specialises in renewable and green energy solutions like Solar and Wind Power Systems.