UFi Box is a powerful EMMC service tool. Box can read EMMC user data, as well as repair, resize, format, erase, read/write and update the EMMC firmware.
- UFI Box – Worldwide Version – 1 pc.
- UFI-Lite USB 3.0 Super-Speed SD/eMMC reader – 1 pc.
- 2-in-1 eMMC/eMCP socket (169-FBGA,153-FBGA,162-FBGA,186-FBGA) – 1 pc.
- 2-in-1 eMMC/eMCP socket (BGA221/BGA254) – 1 pc.
- UFI ISP adapter V2 – 1 pc.
- USB data cable – 1 pc.
- USB to DC 5V external power cable – 1 pc.
- Sponge pad (used for replacement of 2-in-1 eMMC/eMCP socket and eMMC/eMCP socket) – 2 pcs.
PRICE: 309-320 USD
Over 3.3TB compressed files (and counting) available on support server. UFi software comes with built-in download manager, so user can easily download required files.
- Repair EMMC
- Resize EMMC
- Format EMMC
- Write full data, fully erase
- Read boot1
- Read boot2
- Read EXT CSD
- Read User Data
- Update firmware
- Work via test point
- Has its own software, the box works stand-alone
- Displays information that is easily understood by the user or newbie. Easy to use, one-click operations, no need to configure
- Database of various kinds of IC EMMC, which is included in the software of UFi box
- Support of IC EMMC Samsung and China phone SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, Micron, and other brands *
- UFi Box works faster compared to other boxes because it uses an 8-bit full speed interface
Read also, Z3X Easy Jtag Plus Box
- USB 2.0 High-Speed (480 Mbps)
- Modern design with built-in LDO Voltage Out and external power source
- Secured with Java smart-card and online system
- Multi-protocol ready, with 20 (13 usable) multi-purpose IO pins and 1 full-speed USB-HOST
- Integrated software managed with protection
- Universal platform
- Stand-alone and user-friendly
- Secure platform – online (server-based) authentication
- Supports many up-to-date repair solutions
- Integrated file synchronizing function
UFi software has been developed inside Windows 7 64bit environment, but it can work with all other Windows versions, starting from Windows XP.
However, recommended to use the UFi software with Windows 7 or later.
Software and drivers have been tested on the following OSes:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32bit)
- Windows 7 Home (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- Windows 8 Professional (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 Professional (64bit)
- Windows 10 Final (64bit)