Fidetec provides you with the OFFICIAL download links for the Tecno TV52 Flash File to fix all software issues. Before Flashing make sure to back up your data, but if the device is dead, bricked, or hang on the logo you can skip this.
This File will fix;
- Hang on logo
- Dead or bricked after flashing fix
- Inverted or Reverted display after flashing fix
- Upgrade and Downgrade
- Password Remove
- Emergency calls only fix
- “Illegal use” shutdown error fix
- Privacy password remove
- Bootloop fix
- White display after flashing
- Full Signal but no calls fix
NB: Before flashing, make sure that:
- The battery is charged at least 30% (although some flashing can be done without the battery)
- The phone is switched off
- You have installed MTK USB Drivers on your PC
- You have downloaded the firmware above and extracted it
- You have a PC and a compatible USB cable
Download the firmware from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions afterward. Report any broken download links by commenting below.
Tecno TV52 Flash File
- First of all, Download the firmware and extract it.
- Then download the USB driver and install it. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your PC skip this step
- Next, switch OFF your smartphone
- Now go to your flash tool and launch it.
- Load the .CFG or .BIN file on the tool
- Start the flashing process on the tool
- Switch the phone OFF and connect to the PC. (Sometimes it is necessary to hold the Boot keys during connection)
- The Flashing process will start. DO NOT DISCONNECT until finished
- After flashing is completed disconnect and power ON. Normally it will take longer to start the phone. Just wait until it opens up fully.
- Itel it2192T Flash File Download
- Itel it2180B Flash File Download
- Tecno T341 Flash File Download-MT6260