Download Tecno CD7 DA (Download Agent) File and use to reset frp or password and also for flashing.
Why do I need a custom Download Agent (DA)?
As Mediatek’s chip security has evolved, we have seen an increased complexity in flashing firmware (like -sign.img & Secure Boot). Its no more (always) as easy as just loading a scatter file and flashing using SP flash tool. DAs are strategic following the increase in the need for boxes and dongles to perform tasks; even in the use of SP Flash Tool to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
A Download Agent (DA) enables your favorite Mediatek Flash Tool to read and write to the device. In a case where the default DA can’t, you’ll encounter constant errors or the phone just powering up when you connect (this dates as far back as the Tecno M3S & P5S).
This is where a custom DA file comes in. Depending on the tool you’re using, you manually load the custom DA ( MTK_AllInOne_DA_SP.bin or DA_SWSEC.bin ) .
Tecno Camon 15 CD7 Core Specification
- Model: Tecno Camon 15
- Colors: Purple, Gold, Dark Green
- SIM Count: Dual Sim
- SIM Type: Nano Sim
- 2G: Yes
- 3G: Yes
- 4G: Yes
- Platform: Android 10 Q (HiOS 6.0.1)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12 nm)
- Processor: 4x 2.35 GHz ARM Cortez-A53 & 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortez-A53
- Cores: Octa core
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 64 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Body Dimension: 163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm
- Display: 6.55 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1600 pixels
- Rear Camera: 48 + 5 + 2 + 2 MP with Dual Led
- Front Camera: 16 MP with Led
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 5.0 with A2DP LE
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyroscope
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-Polymer (non-Removable)
- Other features: 2.5D curved glass diaplay, Safe charge, OTG
Hassan is a Technician in mobile software programming, Internet technology and Electrical Installations. He also specialises in renewable and green energy solutions like Solar and Wind Power Systems.