Samsung SM-P585 Combination Files helps you to repair imei number, FRP reset and also very useful in removing samsung account.
It’s also used in downgrading the firmware version of your device and helps enable USB Debugging to help reset any security on the phone.
Note: We are not responsible for any damage that may occur to your device if an error occurs in the flashing process so make sure you follow the proper procedure in flashing Samsung phones.
Steps to Flash Combination Files
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers on your computer.
- Extract (un-rar) the Combination firmware file.
- Download Odin From Here and Extract Odin ZIP file
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Launch Odin Application. It Will Show the message added. If you did not get this message Repeat the above steps.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click on AP and select the Combination file you downloaded, wait for it to finish loading.
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes After this the device will reboot and login to Combination ROM
Download Samsung SM-P585 Combination Files
- All Samsung ENG Boot File Free Download | Enable ADB Files
- Samsung C5000 Downgrade 7.0 to 6.0.1 Firmware C5000ZHU1AQC5TGY
- How to Root Samsung S7 Edge 7.0 Easily | S7 Edge Root File
- Samsung A320F Combination File FAC_FA51_J320FXXU0APJ1
- Samsung SM-G928T Combination File Download