Fidetec provides you with the OFFICIAL download links for the Redmi A1 Plus Firmware file to fix all software issues. Before Flashing make sure to back up your data, but if the device is dead, bricked, or hang on the logo you can skip this.
This File will fix;
- Hang on logo
- The touch Not working after the update fix
- Dead or bricked after flashing fix
- Frp lock remove
- Upgrade and Downgrade
- Phone boots to Fastboot mode fix
- Demo mode fix
- Phone boots to recovery mode fix
- DM Verity fail fix
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Bootloop fix
- Unfortunately, all apps have stopped fix
- White display after flashing
- And many more…
The firmware is in scatter file format (after extraction) you can flash with the UnlockTool, Infinity CM2, Miracle Box, SP Flash Tool, NCK, UMT, Hydra, Pandora or any other box or tool which supports flashing scatter files.
NB: Before flashing, make sure that:
- The battery is charged at least 30% (although some flashing can be done without the battery)
- The phone is switched off
- You have installed MTK USB Drivers on your PC
- You have downloaded the firmware above and extracted it
- You have a PC and a compatible USB cable
Download the firmware from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions afterward. Report any broken download links by commenting below.
NB: ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF NV BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO FLASH!!
Redmi A1 Plus Firmware
- Redmi A1+ (ice) Dump Firmware Global MIUI V184.108.40.206.SGMMIXM By Pandora Tool
- Redmi A1+ (snow) Dump Firmware Global MIUI V220.127.116.11.SGMMIXM By Pandora Tool
- REDMI A1+ (snow) Scatter Firmware By Cm2
- First of all, Download the firmware and extract it.
- Then download the USB driver and install it. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your PC skip this step
- Next, switch OFF your smartphone
- Now go to your Flash tool and launch it.
- Load the scatter file on the tool
- Start the flashing process on the tool
- Switch the phone OFF and connect to the PC. (Sometimes it is necessary to hold the volume keys during connection)
- The Flashing process will start. DO NOT DISCONNECT until finished
- After flashing is completed disconnect and power ON. Normally it will take longer to start the phone. Just wait until it opens up fully.
- Factory Signed Itel W6003 Firmware | A55
- Tecno BB4k Firmware | Factory Signed All Versions
- Wiko Sunny 3 Plus Firmware W-K200