MediaTek helio P60 is designed to bring intelligence to your device.
It delivers precise power keeping your phone cool and smooth running due to its corepilot.
The chip is backed by a power optimized triple-image signal processor system.
MediaTek Helio P60 is the most innovative midrange SoC.
With deep learning face detection and 4 arm cortex A73 processor among its octa-core cpu.
MediaTek Helio P60 Specs
- Energy efficient TSMC 12nm FinFET production process, combined with MediaTek CorePilot 4.0 gives sustained high performance with great power efficiency.
- An Arm Mali-G72 MP3 GPU clocked at up to 800MHz, drives performance for the most popular mobile games, resulting in an incredible, smooth experience.
- big.LITTLE architecture pairs four Arm A73 processors at 2.0GHz with four Arm A53 processors at 2.0GHz.
- P60 delivers 70% higher performance than the previous generation MediaTek Helio P23 series chipset.
- Improved power savings: Compared to MediaTek Helio P23, P60 delivers up to 25% power savings in heavy duty gaming situations and boasts overall power savings of up to 12 %.
Smartphones With MediaTek Helio P60
- Oppo F7
- Oppo R15
- Vivo X21i
- Umidigi Z2 Pro
- Oppo A3
- Doogee V
- Infinix Note 5 Pro
Mutli-Core AI Processing Unit
MediaTek Helio P60 brings NeuroPilot™ intelligence to the heart of your smartphone.
Its heterogeneous AI-compute architecture works seamlessly across CPU, GPU and Mobile APU within the SoC.
The Mobile APU includes multi-core processor combined with an intelligent control logic.
It is 2X more power efficient than a GPU and generates class-leading edge-AI processing performance of 280GMAC/s.
In conjunction with the P60’s incredible camera technology, users can enjoy AI-infused experiences in apps with deep-learning facial detection (DL-FD), real-time beautification, novel, real-time overlays, object and scene identification.