Fidetec provides you with the OFFICIAL download links for the Itel W7002 Firmware Prime Tab 1 file and fix all software-related issues. Before Flashing make sure to back up your data, but if the device is dead, bricked, or hang on the logo you can skip this.
This File will fix:
- Hang on logo
- Dead or bricked after flashing fix
- Frp lock remove
- Privacy protection password remove
- Fastboot mode fix
- Demo mode
- Bootloop fix
- Unfortunately apps has stopped error fix
- White display after flashing
- And many more…
The firmware is in PAC format (after extraction) you can flash with the Research Download tool or Upgrade Download tool, Infinity CM2, Miracle Box, or any other box or tool which supports flashing PAC files.
NB: Before flashing, make sure that:
- The battery is charged at least 30% (although some flashing can be done without the battery)
- The phone is switched off
- You have installed Spreadtrum SCI USB drivers on your PC
- You have downloaded the firmware above and extracted it
- You have a PC and a compatible USB cable
Download the firmware from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions afterward. Report any broken download links by commenting below.
Itel W7002 Firmware
How to Flash
- Download and Install SPD Driver on your PC
- Download and Extract Firmware File
- Run the SPD Flash tool or the tool you are using and load Package
- Select the PAC file from the extracted folder
- Click Download and connect the switched OFF Phone by holding the boot keys where necessary.
- Let the process finish, DO NOT Disconnect during flashing.
- When done flashing disconnect and power ON