With iTunes for Windows, you can manage your entire media collection in one place. Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs. Buy music and movies from the iTunes Store. And sync content from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Windows System Requirements
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
- To play standard-definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0–compatible video card is required
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400, or NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS or better is required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store, and iTunes Extras
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or backup CDs or DVDs. Songs from the Apple Music catalog cannot be burned to a CD.
- Windows 7 or later
- 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- 400MB of available disk space
- Some third-party visualizers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualizer that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later.
- Apple Music, iTunes Store, and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
- Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.
Explore iTunes for Windows
To navigate iTunes, use the buttons in the navigation bar at the top of the iTunes window. To switch to a media type, like Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, or Audiobooks, click the pop-up menu in the upper-left corner.
Manually manage and sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use iTunes for Windows to back up and update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and to sync content from your computer to your device.
You can also use iCloud for Windows to access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and more across all of your devices.
Read also, iPhone A1549 Firmware | iPhone 6
Change settings and manage your account
- Choose Account > View My Account to view information about your purchase history, manage your subscriptions, change your payment information, and more.
- Choose Account > Sign Out to sign out of iTunes with your Apple ID and remove access to your content from iTunes.
- Choose Edit > Preferences to change things like your language, set restrictions, and more.