Infinix Smart 2 HD comes with a spectacular and moderate 6.0″ LCD IPS TFT HD+ Infinity Display, which display immersive videos, graphic images with all color combination.
It has a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. It features a 8-megapixels rear camera and a 8-megapixels front camera. Smart 2 HD features a reputable handful of network and connectivity, 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, OTG, Dual SIM, WIFI (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB 3.0, Bluetooth v4.0 but lacks 4G LTE network.
It also runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (GO Edition). The phone also arrives with 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage and it is expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card slot. The phone comes with a reliable 3500mAh battery capacity, and charges via 5V-1.2A output.
Infinix Smart 2 HD Key Features
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 76.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~77.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Internal: 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Primary: 8 MP, AF
- Secondary: 8 MP, AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Wlan: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass, fingerprint
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: FM radio
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: HTML
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh
What’s in the Box
- Infinix Smart 2HD X609
- User manual
Hassan is a Technician in mobile software programming, Internet technology and Electrical Installations. He also specialises in renewable and green energy solutions like Solar and Wind Power Systems.