Checkout the Huawei STK-L21 Test Point for flashing and frp reset on Huawei Y9 Prime phone. You can use tools like MRT, UMT, Miracle Box, EFT, Sigma and many more.
To use the test point for connecting to pc, just short the point shown by red arrow in the photo below with ground.
Huawei STK-L21 Test Point
- Open ADB Huawei 2018 Tool Free Download
- Huawei Y5 Prime Full Review, Specifications & Price In Kenya
- UAT FRP Tool 5.01 Crack Free Download 100% Tested | UniAndroid Tool
Huawei Y9 Prime Specs
- GSM, HSPA and LTE network technology
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 6.59 inches, 106.6 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~391 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
- HiSilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) chipset
- Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G51 MP4
- 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 1 TB
- Primary camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
8 MP (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Selfie camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Colors: Emerald Green, Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue
There is a gradient shift on the back panel of Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. The shift features the same color with a lighter shade on the top section than the bottom. That top section has the triple camera lens setup on the top right corner in vertical orientation. Actually, two lenses are grouped together with the third lens below them. The single lens has the LED flash below it. This shift not only impresses with looks but also with grip, as one will realize upon handling this phone.
Not you will only notice the selfie camera when you open the camera app. It is pops up when you want to take a selfie and back in when done. This is a cool feature that also ensures the most display estate by reducing distraction usually caused by notches.
Overall this is a great looking budget smartphone with a cool motorized selfie camera which should and will surely see it fly off shelves.
Display and camera
Its LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen has support for 16M colors and multi touch feature. It is a 6.59 inches panel of 106.6 cm2 area and a stretched 84.3% screen-to-body ratio. I love it mostly for this reason, it has no distractions whatsoever. I can almost assure you this is a reason many will agree with me on since it is very practical. Its resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels which is great until its fairly low (on paper) 391 ppi density comes in play. Good news is it aids in outdoor visibility since this display can get really bright.
Turning our attention to the selfie camera which arguably is the selling point of it; you will notice the brilliance of the 16 MP, f/2.0 shooter. It also shoots videos of 1080p@30fps just like the 16 MP, f/1.8 wide primary camera. It is supported by an 8 MP ultrawide lens and a 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. Camera performance of Huawei Y9 (2019) for me scores an impressive 7.5 out of 10. And that is great for any budget smartphone out there.
Enjoy your Android powered device running Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9 theme. It boasts a HiSilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) chipset, an Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and a Mali-G51 MP4. And using it you will appreciate the effort Huawei put to ensure a seamless experience on the Y9 Prime (2019).