How To Remove Pattern Lock LG-P705
This is a simple step by step guide to hard reset your LG P705 phone, in case you forgot your pattern or pin lock.
This guide is also useful if you have no access to a computer to flash the phone.
Warning: This procedure will delete all user data on the phone!
- Switch Off your phone, take out the battery and reinsert it back.
- Press and HOLD both the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN keys.
- While still holding the vol up and down keys, press the Home key.
- Now press and hold the Power key.
- Hold all the four keys untill you see the LG logo. Usually it takes about 3-5 seconds.
- When the LG logo Appears release the power key and continue holding the vol up, vol down and home button for about 5 seconds and release .
- Wait untill the Phone shows the android Logo on its back.
- Now press the Power button continuously 3 times and you will see the recovery menu.
- Scroll down with the vol down key up to the Wipe data factory reset option.
- Select it with the menu key.
- On the next screen scroll down upto the yes option and select with menu key.
- Your phone will reset and after it finishes select reboot option and wait for some few minutes your phone will start without any password or pattern lock.