If you ask any person who has been to a phone repair shop, about their experience you will probably get about 90% of them to have at least once a bad experience! and one of their questions is why do phone technicians lie about the jobs they have to perform on devices?
Read also: UnlockTool Rent Available 3$ for 3 Hours
This is a common issue worldwide whereby you can take a phone to a technician to be fixed and you end up with a frustrating experience or a never-ending lie! Some of the most common excuses from technicians can be:
- The price can be hiked for a simple repair
- The agreed time is not always fulfilled
- You can be tricked to change something which is not even bad.
- A one hour job can take days or weeks because once you leave the phone is set aside
- Replacing with fake parts or parts that are substandard
- You can be left with a dead phone for poor servicing
- Some parts missing after the repair
- They can take an original part from your phone and replace it with a poor-quality part.
All these and many other issues can be found in almost every repair shop. The best advice for customers is first:
- Get a word of mouth approval or recommendation of the technician from friends and family
- If it’s a simple repair don’t leave the shop until sorted out
- Ask if they have a repair warranty
- Cheap can be expensive. Be wary of cheap repair shops
- Before you take the device to the technician, you can simply google the issue with your device to get first-hand information about what you will be required for the repair.
Have you ever had a bad experience in a shop? Leave a comment below